We are working with a leading property consultancy in the recruitment of a Facilities Manager to oversee a large portfolio of property in Central London. You will be given a highly competitive salary and be working alongside three other FMs.
The company has an unrivalled portfolio of mixed-use developments and landmark properties, managing over 3,500 properties throughout the UK! You will be managing the facilities for a group of renowned assets.
This business has a proven track-record of successfully managing specialist retail sites and are well established in the market with countless progression opportunities. They have a true passion and commitment to delivering the highest standard of service, offering innovative solutions and strive to set the benchmark for property management and occupier engagement.
- This role is comprised of an mixed use portfolio in London.
- You’ll work within a team of three Facilities Manager to oversee the Portfolio.
- You will be responsible for providing a first class facilities management service to both client and occupiers.
- As the Facilities Manager, you will oversee the total facilities management of the properties, including all hard and soft services.
- You will ensure that all aspects of health and safety are adhered to minimising the risk to the clients, tenants and the business.
- The successful individual will be responsible for overseeing all contractors at the properties.
- You must have a strong background working for a leading managing agent or a leading property business.
- You must have experience managing and monitoring service charge budget expenditure.
- For this Facilities Manager position you must have contract management experience both retendering and negotiate new contracts to minimise cost and maximise profits.
- You should have either IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- This position is with a leading company that oversees diverse portfolios of properties.
- The business offers excellent career progression opportunities for their employees and provides training where necessary – this includes on-going training and development, flexible working patterns, flexible benefits packages and rewards for long service.
- Competitive salary with a package
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Dan Johnston at Daniel.email@example.com or call on 0161 804 1263.