We have been instructed on a new Facilities Manager position for a leading managing agent to oversee a portfolio of mixed-use properties at a prestigious and iconic Street in Central London. The company is an award-winning market leader that offers a diverse range of challenges and progression opportunities.
This is a position to oversee a portfolio of mixed-use and multi-tenanted properties and if successful you will be responsible for overseeing all hard and soft services along with all tenant engagement. Due to the prestigious nature of the Street, there is a team of Facilities Managers that work together to ensure the smooth running of the properties, with each Facilities Manager overseeing a set number of properties.
- Central London.
- The portfolio of buildings is centrally located and comprises of multi-tenant properties located near Mayfair with excellent commuting links.
- In this Facilities Manager position, you will oversee the total facilities management of the noteworthy portfolio of buildings in Central London.
- You will be directly responsible for liaising with tenants on a daily basis; driving tenant engagement, communications and operational excellence.
- The successful applicant will manage all service charge budgets for the properties.
- You will be responsible for managing all hard and soft services along with contractor management.
- The successful applicant must have exposure to the management of service charge budgets or large P&L accounts.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of managing both hard and soft services along with a firm understanding of BMS/ HVAC systems.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience managing daily tenant and client relationships.
- Candidates must have excellent contract management skills.
- You should be confident H&S legislation and implementation.
- This is an opportunity to work for a leading international property management company with unlimited scope for career progression.
- You will be given the autonomy to use your own initiative to remedy issues in this Facilities Manager position.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Excellent Central London location.