We are currently aiding a leading managing agent in the recruitment of a Facilities Manager for a position to oversee a multi-tenanted commercial portfolio around Reading. This is an exciting role to oversee a key portfolio of business parks around the Reading area and we are looking for local FM’s with commercial experience to join the team!
The company has a proven track-record of successfully managing commercial, retail and industrial properties and have established themselves as a market leader. We are looking for an individual with experience overseeing contractors and liaising with tenants who have high expectations.
- Responsibility for providing a first-class facilities management service to both client and occupiers.
- Oversight of the total facilities management of the properties, including all hard and soft contractors.
- Ensuring that aspects of health & safety are adhered to minimising the risk to the client and the business.
- The successful individual will be responsible for building relationships with tenants on site.
- Experience overseeing FM in a customer-facing environment.
- Facilities experience in commercial properties or estates.
- Ideally you will have managed the TFM for a multi-tenanted building or have overseen hard and soft service contractors.
- IOSH or NEBOSH preferred but not essential.
- I.T literate (word, excel, etc.)
- Positive attitude and ability to build relationships.
- The successful individual will gain experience overseeing a prominent property for a leading FM company.
- Training, support and development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Excellent commuting links.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com