We have been instructed on a new Facilities Manager position for a leading managing agent to oversee a portfolio of mixed-use properties in the South East. The company is an international market leader that offers a diverse range of challenges and progression opportunities for their employees.
This is a position to oversee the running of all hard and soft services along with tenant engagement for a portfolio of mixed-use and multi-tenanted properties. This position is based at a prestigious multi-tenanted property and will require travel to additional sites in the area.
- Based from the company’s Sawbridgeworth office and travel will be required around the Home Counties.
- In this Facilities Manager position, you will oversee the total facilities management of the portfolio of buildings in and around London and the Home Counties.
- You will be directly responsible for liaising with tenants on a daily basis; driving tenant engagement, communications and operational excellence.
- The successful applicant will manage all service charge budgets for the properties.
- You will be responsible for managing all hard and soft services along with contractor management.
- The successful applicant must have exposure to the management of service charge budgets or large P&L accounts.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of managing both hard and soft services.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and have experience managing daily tenant and client relationships.
- Candidates must have excellent contract management skills.
- You should be confident H&S legislation and implementation.
- You must have a driving licence and a car.
- This is an opportunity to work for a leading international property management company with unlimited scope for career progression.
- You will be given the autonomy to use your own initiative to remedy issues in this Facilities Manager position.
- Competitive salary and package.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please send your CV to Michael O’Brien at email@example.com or call on 0161 694 9726.