We are looking to recruit an engineering professional to help oversee the running of services in a prominent mixed-use estate in Central London. The estate contains commercial, retail, residential, leisure and education properties and is managed by a company that specialises in regenerating areas.
The successful individual’s purpose will be to help oversee all hard and soft services at the site including all planned and reactive maintenance. You will liaise with the tenants to conduct renovations, oversee contractors and will ensure health & safety compliance.
We have been instructed on an engineering position based at an iconic estate in Central London located close to local, regional and national transport links.
- Management of the scheme’s hard services including writing building schedules, overseeing PPM and managing refurbishments.
- Take responsibility for all contractors working on site, ensuring that they follow the system of work, complaint, permit to work and method statements set as a business.
- Oversee a maintenance budget, ensuring that expenditure is justified and managed effectively.
- Liaison with the tenants to ensure a collaborative approach is taken to running the site.
- Health & safety inspections to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Wealth of knowledge in engineering or technical services with past experience overseeing PPM, reactive maintenance and refurbishments.
- Solid understanding of M&E and the qualifications to back up your experience.
- You must have strong communication skills directly liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally you should have experience in people management, overseeing multi-skilled teams of contractors.
- Excellent business to work for as they value their employees and help to promote a health work / life balance.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Excellent location for transport links.
If you are interested in discussing this position further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org