What you’ll be doing…
- Assist with the management of contractors in hard & soft services, such as cleaners, security, and maintenance staff.
- Working closely with the onsite team to plan preventative maintenance, tender contracts, and provide support for financial activities.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are complied with.
Why explore this role?
- The opportunity to assist on wider project work within the centre, and to progress further within the business.
- The opportunity to work with an established team, from a variety of backgrounds, to ensure the centre runs as smooth as possible.
- Have a lasting impact on the staff, tenants, and visitors, by ensuring operational efficiency.
To be successful you will need…
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment, retail preferred.
- To be a confident, self-assured, team player, with the ability to inspire others through tough periods.
- Experience in an administrative role and wider customer service skills.
The budget is £25,000 to £30,000 basic salary dependent on experience.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to email@example.com