Are you looking for a rewarding career in the real estate industry? Look no further! We are offering an exciting opportunity to join an established Landlord and assist in executing events at their prestigious London Campuses, spanning across three different estates. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in supporting their London Offices events team.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Work closely with the Events Manager to plan, execute, and manage the digital experience and onsite communications for all events, including online content across channels and ticketing.
- Manage contractors for set events and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including asset managers, property managers, legal, retailers, and digital agencies.
- Be onsite during events to capture highlights, feedback, and testimonials from attendees.
- Monitor and evaluate event marketing performance, gather feedback, and implement improvements for future events.
Why Explore This Role?
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills with scope for furture developments
- Chance to collaborate with an established team and communicate directly with key stakeholders.
- Enjoy a hybrid work schedule, with 3 days on-site and 2 days working from home.
- Work with a company that owns and manages all their sites, offering more ownership and impact.
To Be Successful, You Will Need…
- 2 years of events experience.
- Experience in communicating with key stakeholders.
- Contract management experience and knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Willingness to travel and work onsite during events, sometimes at unsociable hours.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The budget is up to £45,000 basic salary plus a wider benefits package.
If this role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to email@example.com.