The company is one of the largest Global Investment Managers with over $100 billion of assets under management across a wide array of asset classes.
- Oversee a European Portfolio of assets in the retail sector.
- Prepare quarterly asset management reports for the Fund’s stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship between the firm and their operating partner.
- Assess the profitability of asset management initiatives.
- Based in Central London with travel to visit physical assets in central Europe expected 2-3x a month.
- Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding business.
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry on a Pan European portfolio.