We are currently assisting a major dental practice on the recruitment of a Estates Manager! The company have a huge portfolio across the country and need your help to effectively manage the estate!
This is a diverse role with key exposure to lease renewals, rent renewals as well as forging acquisition and disposal plans.
- Managing the lease renewals and rent reviews across your designated geographical patch.
- Being given a large degree of autonomy over your South West of England area. Regular travel will be required.
- Forging strong working relationships with a variety of different stakeholders. This will include the acquisitions and senior management team.
- Reporting directly to the Group Head of Property.
- The company has an extremely strong culture, believing that each individual should be given autonomy and ability to learn and progress in their role.
- The role will provide a springboard for your future growth and development.
- This position will come with a strong reward and remuneration package.
- You will work with a large degree of autonomy.
- A sound knowledge of commercial property legislation.
- Experience of estate management work ideally including lease renewals, rent reviews and day to day property management.
- A professional qualification such as MRICS would be a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of budget management, town planning, H&S and other aspects of property occupation
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724.