We are looking for an Operations Manager to manage a leading international ground handling business’ Dublin station.
- You will be responsible for running a ground handling operation at Dublin Airport.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of the Passenger Services, Operations, Ramp and Baggage Hall functions supported by the departmental heads.
- You will work with airlines ensuring that you deliver a very high level of service, consistently hitting KPIs and SLAs.
- You will need to have fantastic people skills and be a natural leader, able to deliver through others by utilising your influencing skills.
- You must have aviation experience ideally within an operational ground handling role.
- Ideally, you will already work (or have worked) at Dublin airport, giving you the familiarity with it to be able to hit the ground running.
- You will be the kind of person who strives to do better, constantly looking to continuously improve the station, challenging traditional ways of working and coming up with inventive new ways to streamline processes.
- The business are leaders within the industry and have a strong culture of developing people from within. This means that you will have genuine opportunities for growth and progression within the organisation.
- You will regularly deputise for the Station Manager, making this an ideal role for someone with eventual ambitions of managing their own station to learn in.
- The environment you will work within will be supportive, friendly and respectful, with a fantastic team culture at this station in particular.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Danielle Godolphin on 01616949715 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org