Foundation Recruitment is collaborating with a leading International Property Developer and Asset Manager.
Based in London, Mexico DF or New York, we are searching for a Director/ VP level professional who will be responsible for growing the Global Logistics Acquisitions division for the business.
This business owns more than 160 retail and mixed-use properties in major cities throughout the United States, Europe, Canada and Latin America and is rapidly expanding! The company is renowned for identifying sound properties and maximizing their value which has given them their impressive reputation and competitive edge!
- You will help locate Global Logistics deals that present excellent financial opportunities both short-term and with long-term upside potential.
- You will identify and acquire new equity acquisition and joint venture opportunities in the form of industrial properties, distribution centers and warehouses
- Utilise your Logistics network and contact brokers, landlords and developers to develop new leads on properties
- Negotiate and close transactions
- Analyse, structure, and evaluate potential transactions
- Work together with the CEO on deal financing
- Assist CEO in handling all mergers and acquisitions
- You will attend International industry events to cultivate contacts
- The business offers an exciting career progression as well as a very attractive package of extensive corporate benefits.
- Rewarding experience, opportunity to make an impact in a leading real estate company.
- Be a part of a dynamic company with many development possibilities.
- Competitive salary teamed with a generous bonus structure!
- Bilingual level of English – other languages are preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience within Logistics Real Estate, ideally with a strong international exposure.
- Willing to travel extensively
- Entrepreneur and dynamic mentality – knows how to work independently
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Must be able to take a deal from initiation to closing
If you think you match the above criteria and you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Isabel Ruiz on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)208 629 0643.