The company is a global real estate development and management firm. The Director of Asset Management is to be based in London and manage assets relating to the firm’s European portfolio. The role focuses on the long-run analyses of assets, overseeing all strategic decision-making in regard to the asset, and working directly with the Global Head of Asset Management.
- Oversee a mixed portfolio of assets including office, industrial,retail and logistics
- Create and oversee the long term business plans of assets as well as overseeing all transactions and sales
- Perform long-term analyses using Argus to project future profits
- Partner with in-house broker as well as outside brokers hired from 3rd party firms
- Handle miscellaneous tasks that relate to the asset such as renewing leases and working with lenders when they have questions
- Be willing to have a hands on approach (travel once a month to physically visit the European developments in progress)
- Provide monthly reports to entire Asset Management team outlining future strategic projections of assets
- Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry on a Pan European portfolio.