Are you passionate about fashion? Are you an aspiring digital marketer? This role could be for us!! We’re working with a shopping destination in Wiltshire on a Digital Marketing Assistant opportunity! The role’s key objective is to support the centre in driving footfall and brand awareness through creative campaigns targeted at the demographic.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the annual marketing strategy.
- You will have ownership of all digital platforms including the centre’s website and social media accounts. Ideally, posting engaging content regularly and expanding the following and outreach.
- You will play a pivotal role in events coordination and management.
- You will bring innovation to the centre and have ideas around how to best maximise the use of socials in line with data insights which you will have available at your fingertips!
- Duty management (which you will be trained for) one in four weekends.
Why explore this role?
- The centre comprises of a wider management team that is a real group of experts and mentors in the retail sector. You will get the opportunity to learn and grow in marketing as well as wider business management.
- There are many perks and benefits to working for this company as well as the competitive salary.
- The team ethos is collaborative, empowering and almost feels like a family. The environment will allow you to feel safe to be your true self.
To be successful you will need…
- A passion for retail and fashion.
- A natural curiosity when it comes to digital marketing and innovation.
- To be a team player and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced working environment.
- To be able to commit to working one in four weekends as Duty Manager (following training).
If interested, please get in touch to learn more on 0161 529 5663 or firstname.lastname@example.org