The company is a Developer and Asset Manager specialising in logistics real-estate
across Europe. The head office located in Central London is small and entrepreneurial allowing for great exposure to all facets of development. Excellent opportunity for internal growth and promotion!
- Evolving a network – investment/development and occupier – to source new opportunities.
- Use network, research data to establish current land prices, rental values, construction costs, investment yields etc.
- Searching target markets for development opportunities
- Assisting in land searches, developing land bank across Europe and matching with occupier requirements
- Analysing and assisting in new land options/acquisitions
- Working with architects/master-planners to optimise identified sites
- Helping bid for tenders offered by end occupiers such as Amazon, Fedex, XPO, Primark etc.
- Analysing development opportunities using DCF/IRR based approaches – sensitivities based on changes in spec, land-option pricing etc.
- Assisting in the sale of completed projects; engaging sales agents, developing marketing strategy, co-negotiating sale
- Reporting to other sources of equity with modelling/qualitative reporting to secure investment/development approval
- Attending and conducting meetings (independently after a period of time
- Real Estate or Financial related degree;
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of analysis of real estate development;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Financial Modelling
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships effectively.
- Italian, French or Dutch speaker preferred
- Highly motivated & Entrepreneurial; ability to work with the European offices in a flat structure (collaboration not competition)
- Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding business in the profitable logistics space.
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry on a pan European portfolio.
If you are interested or know someone who might be please send your CV to email@example.com