We are working on a prime opportunity for a Deputy Centre Manager position based in London at one of the biggest and prestigious retail and leisure destinations in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high profile global business renowned for excellent customer experience, great employee engagement and strong internal progression opportunities at one of their flagship schemes.
What the role entails:
- Assist the Centre Management team in delivery the scheme’s 5 year business plan.
- Oversee the delivery of a premium customer experience.
- Support the Customer Relationship Manager in delivering community outreach, including managing charitable relationships and delivering community events.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to manage any guest service efficiencies between the centre and reception team.
- Management of the centre management office, contract and administrative support.
- Ensure excellent communication between 2 key flagship schemes.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in shopping centres/retail/leisure/property/hospitality management.
- Knowledge and interest in real estate and/or retail development management operations.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- A passion for and strong skillset in customer experience.
- High level of attention to detail.
Does this sound like you? If so, please get in touch today by sending your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07715081329