We are working exclusively with a renowned service provider who is looking to appoint a Deputy Operations Manager at one of the UK’s largest and most popular shopping destinations.
The successful individual will be an experienced people manager, driven and direct in their approach in delivering operational excellence, overseeing a large budget, and develop effective working partnerships with occupiers, contractors, and stakeholders.
- Management of a large and diverse team of Hard & Soft service personnel.
- Identify areas for improvement and enhance efficiency.
- Develop and maintain successful and seamless relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Performance monitoring, and management where required, in alignment with the contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Duty Management responsibility, weekend duty rota.
- Input in strategic planning in cooperation with the Operations Manager and the client.
- Health & Safety and compliance.
- Multi-task management and reactive management is essential.
- 5 years+ experience working at a senior level within retail, airports, or other comparable customer-facing complex environments.
- Multi-disciplined team management professional.
- Highly competent in use of CAFM and Health & Safety systems.
- Financially intelligent; with large budgetary management experience.
- Strong and effective communicator, both verbal and written.
- Able to demonstrate the skills and experience to develop key operational policies and procedures tailored to this scheme.
- A demonstrable track record in driving best practice and innovation.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
- IT literate, competent in the use of the internet, Microsoft products incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Capability to analyse data and produce reports; confident presentation skills.
£50,000 – £60,000 dependent on experience
If this opportunity sounds like the natural next step in your career, please apply on LinkedIn or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org