An exciting opportunity has come up for a Customer Experience Director in London! You will be part of a brand new Customer Experience division within a well-established and industry leading marketing and placemaking agency! You will be a part of developing a new community and placemaking strategy across several different sector properties, have the opportunity to work directly with a range of key stakeholders and be a huge part of the success of this new department!
- Foster customer loyalty by improving experiences within the portfolio with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction
- Work alongside the Client Account Director to deliver a customer experience strategy for specific client portfolios
- Working with the Property Management Delivery team and Customer Experience division, drive Customer Experience as an ethos
- Work with all departments to ensure their interaction with customers reflects positively on the business and the client, to monitor service delivery and to ensure satisfactory service for customers
- CRM Management
- Create a portfolio and property-specific communications plan
- Use technology and digital methods in the delivery of customer experience
- Undertake and oversee completion of Customer Journey Maps for the client portfolio
- Meet with occupier customers to provide support, especially during times of dispute
- Experience in previous customer experience management roles
- Practical, hands-on and face-to-face experience working with customers/clients in a commercial/business environment is essential
- Passion for excellent customer service delivery
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of CRM
Could this role be of interest to you or someone you know? Please get in touch today!