An exciting opportunity has come up for a Customer Experience Data Analyst / Customer Experience Insight Manager in London. The role will be part of a brand new Customer Experience division within a well-established and industry leading marketing and placemaking agency! You will have the opportunity to work directly with several key stakeholders in the business and be a huge part of building this new department!
- Responsible for building the department’s customer experience insight capability, to support delivery of a best in class service
- Develop the customer insight and research capability, implement and manage appropriate technology
- Establish a customer experience index
- Develop best in class client reporting
- Extracting and analysing data
- Identifying gaps in the customer insights and planning methods to close these
- Knowledge and experience setting up and managing various research methodologies and customer feedback solutions
- Experience in customer research and testing
- Track record of identify and improving the understanding of customer and business opportunities
- Strong understanding of feedback tools
- Ability to translate and communicate insights effectively
- Ability to present findings to stakeholders and influence effectively
Sound like the role for you?! Please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 9727 to have a confidential chat about the role!