- We are recruiting for a Contract Manager for a leading parking management company!
- The role will involve ensuring all operational requirements and SLAs are met for the contract, delivering the highest quality of service to the client.
- You will be based at Luton Airport, in charge of managing a key contract for the business.
- You will have direct line management responsibility for 5 managers, all well as indirect management of a team of approx. 80.
- 40 hour working week Monday- Friday however as this is a 24 hour operation, some degree of flexibility will be required.
- You will be adept at leading large operational teams in a customer focused environment.
- You will have experience of providing a service and working to SLAs.
- You will need to have strong financial acumen as the role will involve full P&L responsibility and management.
- You will be a true leader, able to communicate with people at all levels, managing both employees and stakeholders.
- You will need to be commercially aware and able to spot any areas for business development.
- The business is forward thinking and innovative in their approach. Every department works together in collaboration and the team adopt a ‘can do’ attitude.
- They have a number of very exciting contracts including at other key airports which means there will be fantastic scope to develop in your career and take on subsequent challenges.
- No day will be the same in this fast paced and dynamic environment.
- The business is has an Investors in People Gold accreditation demonstrating genuine commitment to staff.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Danielle Godolphin on 01616949715.