Conference Centre Manager
- New meeting, events and flexible workspace offering by one of UK Real Estate’s biggest brand names.
- Vibrant and entrepreneurial culture with a commitment to delivering service excellence, unparalleled in the current market.
- The Conference Centre Manager will set up and deliver the first site with the opportunity to progress with the business in the future as they open up more sites across their London portfolio.
- Have a genuine impact and contribution to the launch of this new brand. Bring your ideas and initiatives to the table and have the chance to be highly entrepreneurial and autonomous.
- Prepare for the launch of the business’ first location.
- Contribute to the development of the business offering and service.
- Set-up the on-site operations, establish a team and support marketing events.
- Ensure customer engagement and maintain exceptional levels of customer service.
- Proactively capture customer feedback and action for improvement.
- Responsible for budget, profitability, utilisation and managerial reporting.
- Previous experience in operating and managing an events or meeting space, perhaps in conferencing, hospitality/hotels or leisure.
- Experience setting up/launching a property or brand would make you a key contender.
- Revenue management experience is ideal.
- Highly organised, ambitious and driven.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like a role you would like to apply for or simply find out a bit more information, please send your CV and contact details to Shaunagh.Durkin@FoundationRecruitment.comor call 0161 694 9715