Are you an community & events manager with a passion for 5* service, in a commercial office environment, looking for an exciting new opportunity in Central London? We have partnered with an esteemed property management company, on an opportunity to join an exciting new commercial office building.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the events calendar to ensure the highest quality experience for tenants in the 50+ storey building.
- Liaise with onsite tenants through occupier meetings and ensure occupier satisfaction is at a high.
- Engaging with external stakeholder of the business, including high-end F&B operatives & event partners.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Join a newly opened high-rise building and an esteemed property management company, with one of the largest portfolios in the UK.
- Be located in the City of London as part of the square mile, an highly prolific area & postcode.
- Work closely with the wider senior management team and report directly into the Client Service Director
The right candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar position in property, with excellent communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate strong event experience, a track record of managing a team successfully, and a good understanding of wellness.
- A confident, self-assured, team player, with the ability to inspire others through tough periods.
The budget for this role is £40,000 to £50,000, including a wide range of perks & benefits, and the ability to push on salary for the right candidate.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to email@example.com