We’re looking for someone to be Community Lead, influencing and developing strategy for an established, in-house FM business! We’re looking for someone who has a strong background in Front of House, Concierge or Reception, with a commercial mindset to drive value and expansion across the portfolio of 80+ office and residential assets.
What you’ll be doing…
- Delivering high quality customer service and identify key touchpoints that significantly impact service optimisation across the portfolio.
- Leading, developing and managing your team of three Managers who oversee site leads across the portfolio.
- Build and enhance partnerships with the other ‘Heads’ of specialisms including Cleaning & Security with the objective of driving operational excellence as well as cross-selling.
- As part of the business’ Board, you will be pivotal in the strategic direction of the Front of House offering and will have vital input in the wider business strategy.
- The portfolio is currently Southeast (with the majority of assets being throughout London) however, there will be UK wide travel as part of the wider business strategy.
Why explore this role?
- The chance to join a leading business with the possibility of professional development, progression and reward. The portfolio is continuously growing and has an extremely strong backing so the possibilities for this role are limitless!
- You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively across the company with leading stakeholders, in one of the UK’s largest property management companies.
- You will work with industry leaders and have exceptional mentorship, being surrounded by individuals leading by example.
To be successful you will need…
- Proven track record in managing Front of House or similar customer facing teams.
- Experience within facilities service provision or a background in hospitality/hotels with a commercial bias.
- An energetic personality, with enthusiasm and passion for customer experience.
- A proven leader and manager of people.
- Experience with CRM systems, and time and attendance software.
- Experience and confidence in reporting to Board level.