Part-time Commercialisation Coordinator – Shopping Centre, Greater Manchester
Are you an effective communicator with the ability to liaise with people at all levels of seniority? Do you currently work within the shopping centre or retail environments? Are you highly organised, polished and motivated?
A well-known shopping centre in Greater Manchester is recruiting a part-time Commercialisation Coordinator to support the onsite commercial operations such as media, vending, services, mall kiosks and promotions.
The employer is one of the biggest operators in the shopping centre sector and the in-house commercialisation team are leading the industry in terms of innovation and animation. They are known for promoting internally and as a large organisation, there is genuine potential for a long and successful career with the business.
- Reporting to: Commercial Manager
- Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 10am to 4pm
- Employment Type: Permanent, Part-Time
- Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 dependent on experience
- Benefits: 25 holidays, company pension scheme, private healthcare scheme, life assurance, partnership share scheme, interest free season ticket loan, bonus scheme
- Act as a reliable point of contact at the centre for all projects, acting as liaison between all involved parties;
- Assist the Commercialisation Manager with the implementation of new commercial projects at the centre;
- Proactively monitor via a daily mall walk ongoing commercialisation activity to ensure the highest operational standards;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders including external providers and brand partners – work closely with the Commercial Manager and centre’s General Manager;
- Ensure all documentation and paperwork relating to the company is processed and collated effectively;
- Ensure compliance with H&S;
- The role does not negotiate commercial deals or have the authority to terminate contracts.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Shaunagh.firstname.lastname@example.org