Client-side Commercial Property Manager, South Kensington Estates
Do you want to work in a place where you are surrounded by history, architecture, and culture?
We are representing South Kensington Estates (SKE) exclusively in the recruitment of a Commercial Property Manager to join their team in a permanent role.
- Formed in 1997 to manage and develop the historic estate which is home to residential, retail, restaurant, and office properties.
- Through investment, SKE continues to maintain and develop this iconic area of London which is celebrated for its importance in architecture, culture, and history.
- Prides itself on an inclusive and progressive culture and welcomes the team to bring ideas and constructive feedback to contribute to its continuing evolvement.
- For further information please visit ske.org.
£40,000-45,000 basic salary, dependent on experience
- Flexible working opportunities
- Private healthcare (currently with Vitality)
- Life assurance (four times salary)
- Enhanced company pension scheme – up to 10% employer contribution
- Interest free travel loan
- Financial training contribution and paid study leave entitlement
- Active days (give and gain – volunteering)
- Maternity and paternity package above statutory requirements
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Monthly company lunch
- Quarterly company socials
- Fresh fruit, biscuits and snacks in the office
- Manage the end-to-end service charge process including delivery and compliance.
- Leasehold management.
- Day to day property management.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Contribute to making SKE a great place to work.
Your skills & experience:
- 2+ years in a commercial property management role
- Service charge experience is essential
- Experience producing section 20 consultation documents is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of traditional, listed buildings and heritage sites would be beneficial
To apply for this role, please send your CV and contact information to email@example.com