Are you a professional in the Retail or Food and Beverage (F&B) sector looking to branch out into a dynamic and fast paced role? We are collaborating with a leading airport in London to source a commercial candidate to lead in driving revenue and performance in this exciting and progressive business.
- One of the UK’s busiest airports and the fastest growing in the South East of England is looking to recruit a Commercial Development Manager;
- Drive commercial performance by building relationships, analysing data & trends;
- Deliver change through industry benchmarking to raise the bar;
- Identifying and delivering opportunities for strategic growth;
- Be the commercial face of the airport, establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- A fast growing, London Airport
- The airport has recently enjoyed huge investment to improve the passenger experience which has led to the doubling of their retail and catering offering;
- The company will offer you the platform to take on an exciting and pivotal role at a thriving airport with the potential for further major growth;
- You will form lasting relationships with a variety of prestigious catering and retail tenants.
- A solid sales background with the ability to build a successful, long term pipeline;
- You have previous experience in F&B or Retail (desirable but not essential) and can demonstrate skills to create additional income through identifying unexploited opportunities;
- Strong analytical skills and background in business case development;
- Deliver challenging targets through detailed planning;
- You can communicate effectively at all levels of seniority as well as the proven ability to influence;
- You are a self-motivated and driven individual, with – a true self-starter!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Alex Rowbottom on 0161 694 9721 or send your CV to email@example.com