A leading placemaking and marketing agency is in search of a Commercial Campaigns Executive. You will be based in Manchester, collaborating with leisure and shopping destinations across the UK, spending your time equally split between a mixed use portfolio and a prime retail destination based in the heart of Glasgow!
What will the role entail?
- You will work closely with Marketing Account Managers to deliver marketing that drives footfall, brand awareness and engagement, frequency of visit and dwell time, retailer sales and market share for the leisure and retail schemes.
- This will involve working across the full marketing mix but your main focus will be social media and digital marketing.
- You will have the chance to liaise with clients, working with them to understand their needs and create content, campaigns and events that help them to meet them.
- You will manage the full end to end delivery of digital marketing campaigns in collaborating with a digital marketing agency, including the budget, brief and creative.
Am I right for the role?
- Ideally you will have worked within a marketing role within leisure, shopping centres, retail, property or a closely related sector. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience.
- Experience of working agency-side would be benefit, as you will have to work with a number of clients at any given time.
- You must live and breathe social media as you will be expected to work with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, as well as any other relevant platforms.
- The right candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and develop, as well as hardworking.
Is this job right for me?
- The role offers fantastic exposure and the opportunity to enhance your skills as you will be given the chance to work directly with clients, as well as learning from the wider team.
- The team you will be a part of are all hardworking and great fun and will ensure your working days are never dull. You will be surrounded by people who truly understand what your job entails, and can offer relevant leadership and mentoring.
- The business you will work for is an instantly recognisable name in property management, with a fantastic track record when it comes to shopping & leisure centres and their marketing.
Please note: applications will not be reviewed until Thursday 16th September so all feedback will come after this date