A leading UK property managing agent is looking for a Shopping Centre Manager to oversee a key scheme in their portfolio in Birmingham.
This circa. 100,000 sq. ft. shopping centre is renowned for offering a ‘niche’ retailer experience in a luxury environment. The successful individual will have a strong background in shopping centre or property management and play a key role in driving the continual improvement and trading performance of the scheme.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with customers, client, tenants, and key stakeholders, acting as an ambassador for the Centre to ensure productive and effective working relationships.
- Liaise with tenants, key stakeholders and local authorities to resolve any issues they may face.
- Strive to achieve cost savings whilst improving service, ensuring the property achieves its KPI targets set by senior management.
- Monitor all activities relating to the site, working with the management team to ensure maintenance and repair programmes are in place, establishing the scheme as a desirable environment to shop, trade and work in.
- Regularly monitor and report on competitor activity within the catchment area affecting the centre and retail park.
- You will have strong understanding of the local market and be up to date with current retail trends.
- You will be passionate about good tenant liaison and quality client care.
- You will have management experience gained within a fast paced and demanding retail, hospitality or leisure environment.
- You will have sound business acumen including understanding and experience managing a budget and Profit and Loss accounts.
- You will have strong people management skills and proven leadership skills, with the ability to influence and motivate to achieve results.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to contribute to business plans and decisions at a senior level.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an existing Centre Manager to progress their career to the next level by joining a thriving and unique scheme in the heart of Birmingham, surrounded by excellent transport links. The business is a notable player in the market and boast 300 offices in more than 50 countries globally. This role has become available because the previous Centre Manager has progressed to a larger scheme, which shows the progression you can gain with this business.
If you would like to apply for this Centre Manager role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 9729.