Are you an experienced professional in the retail environment seeking a new and exciting opportunity to progress in your career? Look no further! This opportunity is the chance to join a property management company and become the Centre Manager for a bustling scheme on the outskirts of Manchester, with the opportunity to upskill, make a difference and be a hub for the local community.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee the entire centre’s operation, overseeing facilities services contractors, and regularly liaising with tenants, providing a high level of customer service.
- Create a positive shopping experience, whilst also having full engagement with all stakeholders.
- Developing and organising annual events and marketing strategies to drive footfall.
- Managing the service charge budget and exploring commercialization opportunities to enhance visitor experience.
Why Explore This Role:
- Be employed by one of the largest and independent property management companies in the UK.
- Chance to work closely with the landlord and property manager.
- Play a pivotal role in the community by supporting local charities and being a hub for the people.
- Exposure to centre management and opportunity to upskill.
To Be Successful, You Will Need:
- Energetic personality, enthusiasm, and passion for the role, coupled with strong leadership/management skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Exposure in a retail shopping centre environment.
- Experience in managing budgets, raising annual income, and bringing innovative ideas.
- Up to £45,000 basic salary, with room for negotiation for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
If this role intrigues you and you’d like to learn more, please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com