Are you passionate about retail, food & beverage or are you looking to progress into the Placemaking sector. Look no further! We have partnered up with a specialist property management company that are offering an opportunity in Morecambe as Centre Manager at a local and community led asset.
What you’ll be doing
- Liaising with tenants regularly, providing a high level of customer to service to all.
- Run the day-to-day operations of the centre, managing hard and soft service contractors.
- Developing and organising annual events, PR and marketing strategies, with the goal of driving footfall.
- Working on increasing the ancillary income of the centre through commercialisation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with tenants, Store Managers, Area Managers and other stakeholders.
Why explore this role?
- Flexible working options and ability to travel to other centres to learn, develop and progress.
- The centre is all about community so be a part of the feel-good factor around the town such as supporting local charities and being a hub for the people of Morecambe.
- The opportunity to have full ownership of the centre, working closely with the landlord and property manager.
- Work with a range of tenants in retail and food & beverage.
To be successful, you will need…
- A desire to add your own ideas and be able to have flexible and independent work ethic.
- Good management skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Experience in FM or retail with a drive to take the reins of something new.
Apply via this advert or get in touch with Keira Spate on 0161 529 5665 or email@example.com