This is an exciting opportunity to work in a centre due to go through a major redevelopment. Whilst initially a six month contract there is the opportunity for this to be extended.
Working for a leading property management company with a specialism in retail, you will take the lead role within the centre ensuring that it is ready for the major redevelopment.
What you will be doing….
- Running the day to day operations of the centre, maintaining a safe retail environment for the retails and customers.
- Overseeing the external service providers, ensuring that all KPI’s and SLA’s are reached.
- Close liaison with the owner, wider management team and retailers.
- Optimising the service charge and value for money/cost mitigation.
Why explore this role?…
- This is a great opportunity to take full management control of the cnetre, working closely with the landlord and property management teams.
- You will play a key role in ensuring that the centre is ready for redevelopment whilst going through vacant occupation.
- Working with a range of stakeholders, this is a very interesting time for the centre and will suit someone with a proactive approach.
To be successful you will need….
- Ideally you will have previous centre management experience with a solid understanding of operational management.
- Excellent communication skills, dealing with a variety of stakeholders and contractors this is vital to the success of the role.
- Experience of managing budgets and performance management.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
If you would like further information please send your CV to email@example.com