Are you passionate about retail/leisure schemes or are you looking to progress into the Placemaking sector. Look no further! We have partnered up with a specialist property management company that are offering an opportunity as Centre Manager at a City Centre asset covering retail, F&B, office and residential!
What you’ll be doing
- Take complete leadership of your team and support them in developing and progressing as individuals as well as a team.
- Oversee the entire mixed use estate’s operation, overseeing facilities services contractors, and ensuring a high standard for all stakeholders.
- Liaising with tenants regularly, providing a high level of customer service to all and creating a positive shopping experience. Whilst also having full engagement with all stakeholders including the council and universities.
- Ensuring effective marketing through the planning and review of advertising, corporate initiatives, special events, promotions, and retail enhancement programs.
Why explore this role?
- The opportunity to work for an industry leading property management company that values their employees and invests in their development.
- The asset is located in the City Centre which is the heart of the community.
- Work with a range of tenants across retail, commercial and residential sectors which, if you’re transitioning from a single offering site (e.g. shopping centre) is a huge opportunity to upskill and learn new markets within property.
To be successful, you will need…
- A minimum of 5 years of senior management experience.
- Strong leadership/management skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Centre management experience ideally but not essential.
Apply via this advert or get in touch with Alec Hemstead- firstname.lastname@example.org