We are collaborating with a top 5 UK airport on the Lead Commercial Revenue & Pricing Analyst position to join the dynamic and progressive Commercial team.
The airport is consistently recognised for its rapid growth and commitment to continually transform the passenger experience. In light of the significant growth, this role is pivotal to the on-going success of Surface Access incomes and ensuring all additional commercial income streams are fully maximised.
- You will be responsible for the revenue, pricing and capacity management of the car park.
- You will inform and support the Commercial team through analysis and reporting.
- You will work to spot trends and patterns, using the data you collect to inform the whole of the department’s strategy.
- You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, building relationships across all facets of the airport operation.
- You will present data insights that will affect the airport’s success annually!
- We are seeking someone who is highly numerate with experience in an Analyst position in a commercial environment.
- You will need to be especially strong with excel and data manipulation, divulsion and presenting.
- You are very personable, able to build and foster relationships as well as work very well within a team.
- You are comfortable working independently with autonomy, as well as supporting member of the team.
- The airport you will be a part of is particularly ambitious; everyone within it is playing a significant role in ambitious development and growth plans.
- You will have the opportunity to progress and grow along with the airport – such an exciting time to be a part of it!
- Advancements in technology are rapidly changing the transport sphere and developments in the local area are changing the market. You will have the opportunity to progress and improve current functions to ensure the airport stays ahead of the curve!
- Along with a competitive basic salary, you will receive a strong package and fantastic progression opportunities.
If you want to find out more or apply for this role, please email Alex Rowbottom on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 9721!