Foundation Recruitment has been appointed exclusively to identify a Capital Relationships Manager for an established international REIT. This is a truly global platform looking to build their capital team in London partnering with institutional investors and sovereign wealth funds across EMEA on a range of real estate asset classes. The individual in this role will be working closely with key stakeholders in the business driving product solutions for institutional investors, through understanding investor preferences and behaviours.
- You will be supporting the delivery of capital raising targets for a growing property funds management business, with focus on the European platform and commercial assets.
- You will support all investor relations, funds management, portfolio management, product development, and equity raising activities and proposals.
- You will aid the expansion of new marketing and distribution channels to develop the brand and establish industry credibility.
- You will assist with product development initiatives, monitoring real estate market trends, investment activity, and track and communicate investor preferences in collaboration with the research team.
- You will be managing key stakeholders including capital, research, product and strategy teams;
- You will support overseeing investor due diligence responses and requests.
- You will prepare and organise marketing materials including investor road shows, teasers, investor briefing notes, pitch books in conjunction with the marketing and investment teams.
- You will be a highly organised and tenacious individual with the ability to follow up with potential investor leads.
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree ideally in a Real Estate related field.
- You will have prior experience in an analytical based role and strong analytic skills.
- You are knowledgeable in the EMEA Institutional investor landscape.
- You will have high emotional intelligence, with the ability to be flexible and collaborate.
- You will have excellent project management, administrative and presentation skills.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and excellent presentation skills
- You will have a strong background of working in an Investor Relations Capital Raising Capacity.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an world class organisation. This is a culture that promotes career development; there are several progression pathways the successful individual could follow within the business and global office network. A competitive salary and generous bonus structure is on offer.
Please register your interest without delay for client interviews to take place in November.
Salary range: £70,000 – 80,000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonus.
If you’re interested in this position, please contact Natalie Lopez on +44 (0)20 8629 0648 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org