Our client, an established owner/ operator of retail outlets across Europe, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team based in London. Committed to expanding its European footprint (currently in 9 countries), the London team plays an important role in the company’s successful expansion strategy.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with senior managers from across this small, well funded business with impressive plans for growth. We have been appointed to identify an individual with strong technical capabilities coupled with a highly ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Working directly with the Head of Strategy and Asset Management you will be overseeing the performance of several Centres in the portfolio.
- You will be responsible for producing asset-specific business plans, CapEx projects, investment committee memorandums.
- You will be partnering with local teams and other heads of departments to ensure the successful delivery of potential development projects and annual strategic reviews for each asset.
- You will be responsible for continuous Investor reporting through the creation of quarterly committee meeting materials, monthly trading reports for all business stakeholders, the analysis of investment returns and performance.
- Support the team with analysis, regular or ad-hoc reporting as required.
- 1-3 years of comparable experience of business analysis and reporting, ideally in an asset or investment management function;
- Exposure to real estate in a professional capacity;
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills, high literacy skills and excellent attention to detail;
- A self starter with entrepreneurial spirit and a commercial mindset.
- Excellent communicator, able to interact cross-border and at all levels of the organisation.
If you think you match the above criteria, or know someone who does, please send your CV to email@example.com