We are working with a leading property managing agent to appoint a Building Manager at a prominent multi-let commercial property in the heart of Spinningfields.
Our client is seeking a driven, customer-service focused facilities professional to deliver on the compliance, contractor management, service charge budget management and occupier relationships.
Skillset and Experience
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent managerial and inter-personal skills, a proven track record in managing change, extensive experience in managing budgets, good strategic vision and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Prior experience of the management of multi-let commercial property.
- Experience in the supervision of contractors.
- Good understanding of property management.
- Effective people management skills – recruitment and development. A good team builder.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legislative health & safety requirements.
- Strong time management skills able to respond to client/contract deadlines.
- Ability to use full range of Microsoft applications Inc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop successful and respectful relationships with a the occupants, on-site teams, service providers, and the client.
- Work closely with the surveyor to deliver the efficient management of the service charge budget.
- Work closely with contractors and service support to ensure all queries and reactive works are dealt with in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensure PPM schedules are in good order, aligning with statutory compliance.
- Hold total responsibility for organising permits, RAMs, audits and inspections.
- Monitor and manage all Health & Safety, Fire safety and compliance.
- Liaise with local authorities – Police, Fire, and Government Enforcement.
If this opportunity sounds like something that you would like to pursue – please apply here or email your CV to email@example.com