We are currently aiding a leading managing agent in the recruitment of a Building Manager to oversee a brand new and highly prestigious commercial asset in Central London, with a world-renowned tenant.
This is a brand-new role in the organisation and we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic building management professional to help mobilise and manage the asset.
The company has a proven track-record of successfully managing commercial, retail and industrial properties and have established themselves as a market leader. We are looking for an individual with experience overseeing contractors and liaising with tenants who have high expectations.
- You will be responsible for providing a first-class facilities management service to both client and occupiers.
- As the Building Manager, you will oversee the total facilities management of the properties, including all hard and soft contractors.
- You will ensure that aspects of health & safety are adhered to minimising the risk to the client and the business.
- Responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders for the tenant on site.
- Working with the mobilisation team to help mobilise the building.
- Strong background working in a customer facing, building management roles.
- TFM for a multi-tenanted commercial buildings.
- IOSH or NEBOSH.
- I.T literate (word, excel, etc.)
- Positive attitude and ability to build relationships.
- Service charge budget experience preferred.
- Positive approach to customer services and the sense of community in a building.
- The successful individual will gain experience overseeing an iconic asset with one major tenant, who they will work closely with.
- Training, support and development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Excellent commuting links.
- Growing business that is internationally recognised.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org