We are currently aiding a leading managing agent in the recruitment of a Building Manager for a position to help oversee a prestigious multi-tenanted commercial property in Manchester City Centre. The company has a proven track-record of successfully managing commercial, retail and industrial properties and have established themselves as a market leader. Our client is looking for an individual with experience overseeing contractors and liaising with tenants who have high expectations.
Manchester City Centre
- You will be responsible for providing a first-class facilities management service to both client and occupiers.
- As the Building Manager, you will oversee the total facilities management of the properties, including all hard and soft contractors.
- You will ensure that aspects of health & safety are adhered to minimising the risk to the client and the business.
- The successful individual will be responsible for overseeing all contractors at the property.
- You will be responsible for managing the service charge budgets.
- Ideally you should have a strong background working in a customer facing environment.
- Ideally you will have managed the TFM for a multi-tenanted building.
- You should have experience managing and monitoring budget expenditure with help of the Surveyor.
- You should have either IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications.
- This Building Manager position is with a leading managing agent that oversees diverse portfolios of properties throughout the country. The successful individual will gain experience overseeing a portfolio of striking properties and will get their foot in the door with a highly sought-after employer.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Excellent commuting links.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your CV to Michael O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael on 0161 694 9726