Are you looking for the opportunity to go clientside? This might be the chance you have been waiting for…
We are currently partnering with one of the most reputable and influential property investment funds in Europe. Our client is looking for a candidate to join their London based Property Portfolio Management Team, working across real estate funds in the UK and overseas. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a leader in the industry, whilst gaining unparalleled exposure in the market.
- Acting as a Relationship Manager for a portfolio of external Property Management and Facilities Management suppliers to the company.
- Responsible for the status reports and updates to senior management and board level as regards the performance of Service Providers.
- Proactively building relationship ties to ensure a successful partnership, whilst identifying opportunities to strengthen the service relationship.
- Managing issues from the service providers and representing those issues back into the client’s organisation.
- Monitoring the provision of fees and ad hoc charges from the Service Providers and signing off to costs before payment is released.
- Fantastic opportunity for you to go clientside with a leader in the industry.
- Increased exposure to the real estate market.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package.
- This person will need to be a real estate professional with a background in property management and facilities management.
- This person will need to be a Chartered Surveyor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally, this person will have excellent report writing skills.