We are pleased to be collaborating with an International Real Estate Investor and Asset manager. Based in their Paris office, our client is searching for a confident and self-assured, professional Associate Director in their Asset Management team. The Company is significantly expanding not only across France but also in other European countries. Currently, they are present in most major cities across Europe. The successful candidate should have great management, communication and strategic skills.
The portfolio predominantly consists of Offices. Additional asset classes are Logistics/Industrial, Retail and a small amount Residential.
- Responsibility of medium sized budgets
- Control of the performance and operating management of the portfolio, in accordance to the fund guidelines
- Direct the development of value through identification and implementation of strategies, sales and letting strategies, marketing measures and user concepts for the portfolio.
- Responsible for the completion of business plans, feasibility studies and reports.
- Direct the sourcing of value creation ideas together with Associates and Analysts
- Lead and manage relationships and contracts with existing tenants. Manage and review contracts of both current and active new lettings.
- University Degree in Real Estate
- Fluent French & English
- 5-8 years of Real Estate experience (Asset Management)
- Strong knowledge of the French Commercial Real Estate market (especially offices and alternative assets). In particular asset management, leasing and sales.
- Convincing, effective negotiator and strong communication skills
- Analytical and ability to accurately forecast
- You will be part of an International growing structure
- Attractive, high value portfolio
- The management team is made up of specialists with extensive Real Estate experience
- Opportunity to gain an all-round perspective of asset management and investment
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com so we can arrange a time to speak.