I’m working on an extremely exciting opportunity to join an established property management business as an Assistant Property Manager / FM at one of their prime retail and commercial assets in Central London.
What you’ll be doing
- Overall accountability for the operational performance.
- Assist in the management of onsite or external teams of specialist contractors across hard and soft services.
- Working with the lead Building Manager of the assigned building on the service charge budget.
Why explore this role?
- Working for a leading property management company and an extremely dynamic and motivated team.
- Collaborate closely with an established team and communicate directly with key stakeholders.
- The opportunity for progression in the future, once getting your foot in the door.
To be successful, you will need…
- Experience in facilities management but really looking to establish your career within building management.
- A positive attitude with an enthusiasm for customer experience.
- Experience with property management software and systems.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org