Are you a Marketing Executive looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in retail or shopping centres? Or perhaps leisure or hospitality?
A highly regarded UK shopping centre landlord is looking to appoint a Shopping Centre Assistant Marketing Manager at one of their key schemes in West London. The successful individual will assist the Marketing Manager to deliver compelling marketing campaigns that drive footfall, frequency of visit and dwell-time, as well as retailer sales and the performance of the asset as a whole.
This is an opportunity to become part of a leading commercial property business that offers excellent scope for progression within the business and become part of a large portfolio. The business offers and excellent benefits package and salary reviews.
- You will plan and deliver centre events, promotions and campaigns to achieve marketing objectives in line with the centre’s strategy.
- You will continually evaluate all marketing campaigns and activities to ensure they remain in budget, demonstrate a return on investment and make improvements where possible.
- You will establish collaborative relationships with tenants to drive awareness, engagement and cooperation with centre marketing activities, and liaise closely with third-party agencies to produce compelling collateral that will drive footfall and repeat visits.
- You will manage the centre’s website, database and all print production and centre literature.
- To liaise regularly with retailers partners (local store and head office level) where necessary to encourage participation in centre events and promotions, as well as support for the delivery of the overall marketing strategy.
- To manage the day to day relationship with external marketing consultant, attending regular meetings and developing strong partnerships.
- Assist with the execution and management of the centre brand strategy ensuring that this is being adhered to correctly at all times.
Skills & Experience Required
- You will be outgoing and innovative, with a genuine enthusiasm for creating exciting marketing campaigns;
- You will have good interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You will have the ability to work creatively in a fast paced environment to deliver results under tight briefs and deadlines;
- You will have obtained a Marketing Degree or similar qualifications, or have experience working in a retail/fashion marketing focussed role.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please call Sarah Bannister on 01616949720 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org