We are recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager to assist with the running of a portfolio of commercial buildings, industrial parks and business parks. The company that has instructed us on this position is a multi-national managing agent that oversees unrivalled portfolios of assets including mixed-use developments and landmark properties. The company has a proven record of successfully managing commercial, retail and industrial properties and offer excellent career progression prospects to their employees.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual that ideally has managing agent experience overseeing properties. This role is split between numerous sites and will present the successful individual with the opportunity to significantly advance their career.
- Portfolio covering properties in Reading, Basingstoke and Oxford.
- This role is to oversee a mixed-use portfolio of commercial buildings, industrial and business parks. Because of the diverse nature of the portfolio, it will present the successful individual with a diverse array of duties.
- You will be responsible for providing a first class facilities management service to both client and occupiers.
- As Assistant Facilities Manager, you will assist in overseeing the facilities management of the properties, including all hard and soft services.
- You will ensure that all aspects of health and safety adhere to legislation, minimising the risk to the client and the business.
- The successful individual will be responsible for overseeing all contractors at the properties.
- Ideally, you should have a background working for a leading managing agent or a leading property business.
- Ideally, you should have experience managing and monitoring budget expenditure.
- For this Assistant Facilities Manager position, you must be motivated to exceed expectations and deliver a first class standard of service.
- This Assistant Facilities Manager position is for a leading managing agent that oversees diverse portfolios of properties throughout the country. The successful individual who will be offered this role will be determined to achieve career progression and actively contribute towards the success of a leading company.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Opportunity to work for an award winning, market leading company that offers excellent training and support to their employees.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call Michael O’Brien on 0161 694 9726 or email Michael your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org