We are recruiting for an Assistant Estate Manager to help with the running of a highly prestigious mixed-use estate in Central Manchester.
The company that has instructed us on this position is a leading and highly successful managing agent that oversees portfolios of assets. The company has a proven record of successfully managing commercial, retail and industrial properties and offer excellent career progression prospects to their employees.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual that is keen to establish a lasting career in facilities management. This role is split between numerous sites and will present the successful individual with the opportunity to significantly advance their career.
- The Estate is located in Central Manchester and includes a range of highly prestigious commercial properties; some modern and others listed.
- Responsibility for providing a first-class facilities management service to both client and occupiers.
- As Assistant Estate Manager you will work closely with contractors and events professionals to oversee daily operations across the estate.
- You will ensure that all aspects of health and safety adhere to legislation, minimising the risk to the client and the business.
- Liaising closely with key stakeholders from major international organisations that tenant the estate.
- Ideally, you should have a background working for a managing agent or a leading property business, however, this is not essential and candidates from alternate backgrounds will be considered if they have the above experience.
- Experience managing contractors.
- Must be motivated to exceed expectations and deliver a first-class standard of service.
- Understanding of health & safety or relevant qualifications.
- This Assistant Estate Manager position is for a forward-thinking managing agent that oversees diverse portfolios of properties throughout the country.
- Opportunity to help oversee one of the North West’s largest developments.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Opportunity to work for an award winning, market leading company that offers excellent training and support to their employees.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please send your CV to Michael O’Brien at email@example.com or call Michael on 0161 694 9726