Our client, a major UK Real Estate Investment and Asset Management firm, is looking for an Asset Manager to join their team. The Asset Manager will be based in London, and will be managing the company’s retail and leisure portfolio. The role focuses on the implementation of creative asset management initiatives across the portfolio which contribute the company’s business and growth plans.
- MRICS qualified with at least 2 years post qualified experience;
- The ideal candidate will have proven asset management experience in out of town retail parks, and retail in general;
- Strong numerical skills and proficient in valuation software and Excel;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, team player and a positive attitude;
- Take ownership and maximise performance of own portfolio;
- Develop and implement value add strategies;
- Be willing to have a hands-on approach;
- Deal with rent reviews, lease renewals, lease expiries and repositioning of assets;
- Stakeholder and relationship management (third party providers, tenants, landlords, agents, fund managers);
- Occasionally carry out due diligence and assist with acquisitions and disposal of assets;
- Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits package;
- Opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial business with an established track record;
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Interviews are happening for decisions in December. If you think you match the above criteria and you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)2086290653 as soon as possible.