Foundation Recruitment is currently collaborating with a leading commercial property development, leasing and asset management Company. Based in London but with a dedicated team working on a pan-European level, they are currently looking to recruit an Asset Manager who will be responsible for key assets across their portfolio.
- You will be fully responsible for the performance and strategy of your portfolio
- Create opportunities for improvement of your asset’s performance through leasing initiatives, refurbishments, re-positioning and redevelopments.
- Put together the plan for the portfolio and set out the leasing & asset management strategy.
- Identify leasing opportunities, oversee reviewing asset valuations.
- Approving the property management strategy and objectives and overseeing implementation by the Property Manager.
- Develop the leasing strategy, letting vacant premises and instructing letting agents as required.
- Report on asset performance including leasing cases, voids and asset initiatives and contributing to such fund reports as may be required.
- The business offers an exciting career progression as well as a comprehensive package of extensive corporate benefits.
- Rewarding experience, opportunity to make an impact in a leading real estate company.
- Be a part of a dynamic company with many development possibilities.
- RICS qualified
- + 4 years of post-qualified relevant asset management experience at UK level.
- Asset Management experience within another asset or investment management business.
- Team-player and good communicator.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Bilingual level of English
If you think you match the above criteria and you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Isabel Ruiz on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)208 629 0643.