We are working with one of the leading companies in the international real estate industry. Our client invests and manages real estate worldwide for its private and institutional investors. With assets under management of over € 60 billion, this company is one of the largest real estate asset managers in the world, with headquarters in the US, London, Paris and Hong Kong.
We are looking to identify an Asset Manager (m / f) to be based in Frankfurt am Main.
- Oversee the development of logistics projects in collaboration with the Technical Manager
- Manage properties after acquisition
- Implement strategies and business plans
- Coordinate external partners (e.g. Development Manager, Property Managers, Letting Agents)
- Monitor and improve asset performance
- Main point of contact for key tenants and all property related matter
- Participation in asset and portfolio acquisitions
- Sale of individual assets
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in real estate or related topic
- Fluent in German and English, other languages are a plus
- 3-5 of experience in real estate and development
- Experience in logistics is not mandatory
- Pro-active person with strong interpersonal skills
- A unique opportunity to join a highly regarded international real estate company and work with teams in Germany and across Europe
- Competitive salary and package
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)7715081333.