We are currently partnering with an international property investment company on the recruitment of an Asset Manager based in Barcelona. Our client is open to candidates of all levels; however you must have Asset Management experience within Spain.
The company is focused on mixed-use assets and operates on a global level.
Does this sound like it could interest you?
- The creation and implementation of value-add asset management strategies.
- Constructing forward-thinking asset management business plans to get the most out of the portfolio in the short, medium and long term.
- The Landlord & Tenant work will also fall to this person, meaning the responsibility to get the most out of the agreements and negotiations is fundamental.
- This person will also gain exposure to development, refurbishment work and the expansion of existing schemes.
- Whilst this role is to focus on the existing portfolio, there will be the opportunity to get involved with investment appraisals and due diligence of new schemes.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your skill set within a well-established property investor.
- Autonomy and control over a large portfolio.
- The opportunity to specialise and become a master of a sector.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package
- This person will need to have local experience
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Ideally, this person will have 3 – 7 years’ experience.
- The candidate for the role will have to be strategic in their thinking and be able to deal with a variety of different situations with short notice.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV to Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org