We are currently partnering with an acquisitive Property Company on the recruitment of an Asset Manager. Our client is open to candidates of all levels, whether you are a Management Surveyor looking to take your first steps into asset management, or a proven Asset Manager looking for a new challenge!
The company is focused on the secondary shopping centre market. At current, they have a portfolio of circa. £400million which is a figure they anticipate to rise over the course of the next 18 months.
Does this sound like it could interest you?
- The creation and implementation of value-add asset management strategies.
- Constructing forward-thinking asset management business plans to get the most out of the portfolio in the short, medium and long term.
- The Landlord & Tenant work will also fall to this person, meaning the responsibility to get the most out of the agreements and negotiations is fundamental.
- This person will also gain exposure to development work and the expansion of existing schemes.
- Whilst this role is to focus on the existing portfolio, there will be the opportunity to get involved with investment appraisals and due diligence of new schemes.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to enter asset management and expand your skillset.
- Autonomy and control over a large portfolio.
- The opportunity to specialise and become a master of a sector.
- A competitive salary and remuneration package
- This person will need to be a Chartered Surveyor.
- Ideally, this person will be between 3 – 7 years post qualified.
- Ideally, this person will have a strong retail understanding.
- The candidate for the role will have to be strategic in their thinking and be able to deal with a variety of different situations with short notice.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please contact Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org