We are working with a successful and growing property company with a focus on investing in both Core+ and value add offices in major UK cities with a view to developing, refurbishing and then asset managing for long term hold. The company continues to grow and as such is looking to add another accomplished and enthusiastic Asset Manager to the niche team.
What will you be doing?
- Whilst undertaking the transactions will not be the main thrust of this role, you will certainly be involved in assessing possible acquisitons so that strategis business plans around the new assest can be devised for speedy delivery upon completion
- Where appropriate, work with a professional team of consultants to obtain planning approvals (where relevant) and comprehensive refurbishment plans. This will include appointment of full development teams as required and external leasing advisers
- Where meanwhile occupation is a consideration, devise suitable leasing strategies to ensure income flow in the short to medium term is maximised
- Engineer and deliver surrenders, regears and renewals as appropriate
- Oversee all activities of external managing agents
Why explore this role?
- This will provide a rich blend of leasing, asset management and development work across some impressive assets
- The team is small and so the range of exposure will be significant as they tend to have several projects on the go at the same time
- The level of autonomy you will experience will be high, enabling you to take responsibility and ownership of some big, challenging projects
What you will need?
- You will already know your way around the office asset management arena, and ideally have experience undertaking large scale refurbishments
- If you have had experience of ground up development – particularly within cities – that would be attractive
- The team are very collaborative and its a reasonably flat structure. As such we are looking for an individual comfortable working in this straight forward, “can do”, culture
If you feel that you have the experience and credentials to take on this exciting role please contact me