Asset Manager Northwest England – Shopping Centre / Retail Destination
An award-winning shopping centre in the Northwest is seeking an Asset Manager to join the team.
The centre is home to a range of international and national retailer and leisure operators, and is a well-known destination for shopping, leisure, and tourism.
Based on site, the Asset Manager will form an integral part of the team on site, to drive performance through value-add initiatives.
Our client is an international brand in the Placemaking space, with a successful history spanning three centuries.
They place significant focus on responsible practices, sustainability and improving the wellbeing of its communities – achieved through local expertise, community relationships and partnerships with likeminded organisations.
The company’s assets include regeneration projects, neighbourhoods, mixed-use estates, public realm, strategic land, and commercial office buildings.
The Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills and experience managing outsourced service providers and advisors – relationships with stakeholders plays a key part in this role, including leasing agents, property managers and third-party suppliers.
• A track record understanding customer needs and managing successful relationships – there is a significant focus on occupier relations.
• Financial and commercial awareness – to be able to drive rental income and improve asset performance in line with UK strategy.
• Strong knowledge of lease management – the role supports the execution of lease activity, analysis of lease agreements, and reporting and documentation of rent reviews.
• Experience in reporting and analysis and exposure to valuations – you will support with the analysis of operational data, monthly KPI reporting, the quarterly valuations process and the annual business plan for the asset.
• An interest in sustainability – corelating with the on-site and wider organisation’s priorities.
• Ideally, MRICS qualified, minimum 1 year PQE – whilst this is an entry level Asset Manager position with room for growth and development, this person is expected to hit the ground running in many respects with a strong base knowledge.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com