We have been instructed on rare, maternity cover asset management role in Manchester! This position is with a major Shopping Centre owner at an extremely highly sought after scheme. Are you up to the challenge?
The client is open to background. This is a fantastic opportunity to cut your teeth within asset management!
- Define and implement an asset strategy via the business plan which will deliver improved financial returns year on year.
- Asset manage effectively and efficiently in order to maximise income and minimise costs.
- Managing a magnitude of external agents including Retail Agents and Managing Agents.
- Identifying value-add initiatives with an intelligent mindset and strategic thought.
- Being the ‘first on the scene’ as a landlord representative.
- The flexibility of working on a 12 month contract role!
- The opportunity to gain true, client side exposure.
- You will work for a major and highly sought after landlord.
- You will be involved in the strategic thinking and planning of a trophy asset for the region.
- A strong remuneration and reward package.
- Ideally you will be MRICS qualified.
- Ideally you will have previous retail experience
- We imagine this will be someone with between 0 and 2 years PQE experience, still working for a practice
- Personality is key. You need to be a social and likeable character in order to succeed.
If you are interested in the role, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org