Asset Manager – Client Side – London
Our client is a rapidly expanding investment and asset management specialist. They are actively acquiring new assets through direct investment and on behalf of their clients. As such, we are seeking an Asset Manager to join the team in London.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, working closely with the Head of Investment and two other Asset Managers.
- Oversee your own UK portfolio of shopping centres.
- Responsibility for the strategic direction of the assets, in line with client aspirations and targets.
- Source, negotiate and deliver a vibrant tenant mix of brands and independent operators.
- Development oversight when relevant.
- Repositioning of assets when relevant.
- Maximise revenue and occupancy of temporary spaces.
- Full responsibility for the business plans and budgets.
- Build, manage and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders including investment partners, agents and tenants.
The experience you will bring:
- Asset Management experience, 3-5 years
- Ideally retail, leisure or mixed-use experience
- Leasing experience.
- Development exposure would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of legislation for commercial leases.
- Experience working with service charges.
- Confident, pro-active, hardworking.
- A people person, able to build relationships easily.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and contact details to Shaunagh.Durkin@foundationrecruitment.com